Sunday, June 21, 2009
Broken computer
Thats right, my computer has been broken. I had been having trouble with it for a while (even though it was only about 7 months old!). When I tried to start my computer a blue screen would come up that would say Windows was unable to start (darn Windows Vista!). Usually I could get it to start after a few times. But it was taking longer and longer to start. So, I had to get it fixed. I have been without it now for over a week now. And now it is fixed, but I am in the middle of a 4 night stretch of working. So, before we leave on our trip to Georgia on Tuesday, I will be able to pick it up. However, I probably won't be able to post until after I get home. I have so much to update, but you'll just have to wait and be patient!
4 comments:
Tell Geoff and the family I said hello! Pass hugs around for me!
Love You,
Amy
Thanks for the 'update' I was beginning to wonder/worry. I'm so eager to see what Madison has been up to. Going from five to six months is a big one!!
No fun about your computer!! If you want a place to stop on your way to Georgia...kind of ;) let us know!
You better get to that ever-growing pile of posts, or you are never gonna want to do it!
Post a Comment