Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blog Makeover

I have gotten behind...AGAIN! There has been so much going on lately, that in my free time all I've had time to do are things like cleaning and laundry! I got on here to do a post or two when I saw a new template application. I have been wanting a new background, so I spent the last hour or so deciding which template, background, etc to use. Let me know what you think!?
Hopefully soon I will have some updates on the things that have been occupying my time, but here is a sneak peek....Chuck E Cheese, buying a new camera (and taking a ton of pics!), my mom's retirement party, my dad's birthday, playdates with Grandma, and testing out my new camera (I love it!!)! I'm too tired now, but check back soon! But not too soon...I have to work tomorrow night, and then have a wedding to go to on Saturday night. Maybe I'll get a chance to do some posting on Friday night! Until then here is a picture I took of Madison today with my new camera!

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Love the background! I may have to check them out. Were there lots? Which camera did you get? Sounds like you've been busy. I can't wait to hear/read all about it. I've got a load of blogging to do, too... but must edit pictures first... all 800 of them :)

Hent said...

ditto Kellie's post... what kind of camera and love the background!