Halloween 2011...our last night as a family of three! (39w1d belly shot!)
This year for Halloween we went to my cousin Kathy's house again. It had become tradition now...pizza and then trick or treating! This was also the night before my scheduled c-section. I was unsure of how I would do, but I made it all the way around her neighborhood. I only had a couple of contractions and my feet were pretty swollen and sore, but I hung in there the whole time. After trick or treating we headed out pretty quickly to get home and prepare for the excitement of the next day. Madison went home with Grandma so we didn't have to worry about getting her somewhere the next morning. Here are some pics from the night.
Madison with her goody bags from Aunt Sharon and Grandma.
Max, Madison, Brooke
Pizza time!
Madison loves her cousin Brooke!
Snow White!
Maddie and Daddy
Grandma, Madison, Brooke
Trick or treat!!!
Madison had a blast!
1 comment:
Were there a lot of kids in that neighborhood? What a great ToT tradition you've created with your cousin.
Post a Comment