Thursday, May 3, 2012
Drawing Humans
At Madison's 3 year check-up a couple of months ago I had to fill out some questions about her (we now have to fill out these papers each time to make sure they are on track). One of the items was whether or not she could draw a person with two body parts. I honestly had no idea if she could. She colors in coloring books alot and stays in the lines really well and uses appropriate colors most of the time, but when given a blank piece of paper she usually just scribbles. Soon after that I showed her how to draw a stick person. She didn't seem very interested. Then today she starting drawing people or as she calls them 'humans!' I was quite impressed with her drawings. They each have a face complete with eyes and a smile and they have 4 extremities! Oh and they are wearing dresses!


1 comment:
Adorable! I bet she calls them 'humans' because of the Little Mermaid :)
Post a Comment