Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rolling Over


May 4th Mallorie rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time. Usually when she is lying on her back she will roll over, but then she will cry. She can roll back to her back, but she usually just gets upset. A couple of times she has rolled back over. I have also found her in her tummy in the morning a few times. I have also seen her scoot around when on her tummy a bit, today she was doing circles on her tummy. She will be doing the army crawl before we know it!



 
New sleeping position!


3 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Look at her! She's grown so much!
I can't wait to see you guys next week.

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

She is getting so big! I LOVE those cheeks!

Hent said...

She has grown! loving the posts. Another happy one - way to go!