Friday, August 14, 2009

First time at the BEACH

Since Madison is a second generation Florida girl (Scott and I were both born in Fort Myers), I knew she would LOVE the beach! She had to, it's in her blood! Madison first time at the beach was on July 14, 2009. My family has a time share on Sanibel Island which is about 45 minutes from our house. So Madison and I took a trip out to the beach.
The view going across the Sanibel causeway to get to the Island. So pretty! This is why I love Florida!
I didn't realize until we were at the condo and I was getting Madison ready to go to the beach and pool, that I had forgotten to pack her bathing suit! At least I remembered swim diapers and sunscreen. It was okay, she looks cute with or without a suit!

She kept grabbing sand and then would let it run through her fingers. I was worried she would try and eat it, but she didn't even try.

Looking cute in her hat!

"It's so bright out here, Mom!"


She Loved the sand...a true Florida girl!


A video of Madison playing in the sand.
Such a cute profile!



We took a quick dip in the Gulf to clean off some sand and then headed to the pool (I don't have any pics because we were there alone.) Then we went into the condo to cool down and have some lunch.


Madison practicing her rolling skills!


So Happy!


"Is someone getting sleepy!?!"


Her over the shoulder model pose! America's Next Top Model here she comes!




Madison had just learned to say "Mama" the day before, this was the first time I caught it on video! It makes my heart melt every time I hear her say it!

1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Such cute beach shots. I love that she was in just her swimmer. Suits are highly over-rated anyway :) Impressive that she didn't eat try to eat the sand :)