
Playing with her new cell phone. She loves to open and close it!

Madison's choo-choo train.

With her new activity table. Scott had to stand behind her because she wasn't quite stable enough to stand holding the table and play at the same time. Plus the table slides on the floor when she leans on it. I have since taken the legs off and put it on the floor for easier access and less chance of accidents!

Playing with the phone from her activity table.

So much to play with!
Stacking rings

Playing with a few toys. I put this old comforter (the one I had when I was living in my dorm room in college) on the floor because out entire house is laminate wood and I wanted her to have a softer place to play on. It works well for now until Scott gets the back room finished and we can make it into a playroom.
2 comments:
Too funny that they make cell phone toys for babies! We never had that when we were Madison's age!!
Kinley has a comforter to play on, too, even on the carpet. its so cozy and I'd like to think cleaner :) I think Madison has plenty to keep her occupied.
Post a Comment