Once Madison turned 6 months old, it seems like she has learned something new nearly everyday. She has grown and changed so much in the past month and a half. Here are a few of her new accomplishments at almost seven months old.

First time playing with her blocks. She loves to knock them over!
A short clip of Madison rolling over. This wasn't actually the first time, but I hadn't posted a video of her rolling yet. (Her first time rolling over was at 4 1/2 months, but then didn't happen again until about a week before she turned 6 months.)

First time playing in her pack n play. We cleared a spot for it in our living room. Since she learned to roll over and scoot around, we needed a place to put her where she couldn't get into something dangerous if we needed to leave the room for a minute.

Another cute shot in her pack n play.

First time sleeping sideways in her crib. Doesn't look very comfortable!

First time eating yogurt melts! She LOVES them! July 16th, almost 7 months old!
This was the first time she pulled herself up from a sitting position to standing. I had sat her in her crib while I ran to throw a load of laundry in. I thought she would be more safe in her crib than on the floor. But when I walked back in her room, she was standing in her crib. Since Scott was working that night, she slept in her pack n play, and the next day Scott lowered her mattress! Thank God she hadn't gotten hurt before we made the move!
A video of her pulling to stand up. I didn't actually see her do it the first time, but it was the same day...July 19th.
This video was also taken July 19th. However, the first time I saw her doing the army commando crawl was July 5th but this was the first time I had caught it on camera.
1 comment:
Yay! I needed a Madison fix. She's still so smiley and happy :) I think its all that sleep. I love the look on her face- so proud - in the standing in the crib picture. What is it about cell phones and remotes that inspires movement? That rug looks so cozy :)
Post a Comment