My mom spends her summers in Blairsville, Georgia. So when she got back to Fort Myers we were very excited to see her (and I think she was more than a little excited to see us, i.e. Madison!) She had about a week before she had to go back to work, so everyday I was off work, we did something with Grandma.

On a shopping outing at Target, Madison fell asleep in Grandma's arms. After a few minutes, she became to heavy for Grandma, so I held her. After about 10 minutes, I couldn't hold her anymore either. So we thought we'd try and lay her down in the front of the cart. She didn't look very comfortable, but it worked for probably half an hour or so.
The view from the front of the cart. Those are the leg holes her arm and side are coming out of! Poor thing!
Getting some love from Grandma!
Mommy and Madison
Reading a book with Grandma
It was a book of baby faces. On the last page there was a mirror. When Madison saw herself in the mirror, she began kissing herself. Here she is attacking the book on the floor to kiss the "baby" in the mirror! She had my mom and me laughing so hard!
One day we went out to lunch at Bahama Breeze. Here Madison is with my Aunt Cindy.
And then with my Aunt Sharon.
1 comment:
Amazing! I can't believe she slept like that in the cart. Grandma's are the best!
Post a Comment