Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lakes Park

On the swings at Lakes Park. It was way too hot outside to swing much, but I did manage to get a pic in the swing. Note how pink Madison's cheeks are. We had only been outside for a minute or two. Also, her legs look so long to me in the picture too. She is getting so tall!

Madison and Mommy on the wet playground. The water made it much more tolerable to be out in the heat!

Playing in the water with Grandma.

Of course I had to get a pic of her with a Gator!


She loved this thing!

Drying off and making kissing noises.


This was the first day Madison had ridden in her new big girl carseat. Her infant seat went upto 22 lbs and 29 inches. She weighs about 18 1/2 lb, but her feet were touching the seat of my car. At her 6 month doctor's appointment she was 28 inches, and I can tell she has gotten longer since then. So I figured to be safe it was time to move into the big seat. It's a convertible carseat, meaning it goes from 5-100 lb and can be used rear or forward facing and can then be used as a booster seat. Madison is using it rear-facing, you have to be both over 20 lbs and over 1 year old. So, she will have to look at the back of the seat for another 4 months!

1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

That seat looks huge. This reminds me I need to get the 'next' seat for lorelai so we can give hers to kinley soon.