Today I went with a couple of friends from work (Jaime and Kathleen) and their sons (Jack and Marty) to the Butterfly Estates in downtown Fort Myers. It is a brand new local attraction that opened in January. I thought it was a bit pricey ($14) for what it was. It was one greenhouse with some gardens and butterflies. It was something I was done with in about 5 minutes! But we had a good time. It was nice to get out with Madison and see friends. I guess if you were a really good photographer, or you REALLY liked butterflies it would be for you. But I am neither. We Walked around the gardens for a while, took some pics of the kids and then had lunch in their cafe. The food was really good. Then we went back into the greenhouse for a few more minutes...had to get our moneys worth, right? Overall it was a good day because of the company. And Madison had two boys to choose from!!!
1 comment:
Can't wait for our first 'date' with ms. madison!
Post a Comment