
Smiles! She has been smiling for a while, but they have become so abundant! She will smile for anyone and for any reason. She is such a happy smiling baby!
Using her hands. She loves to grasp her own hands, and she loves to grab at things. In the past month she has gotten so good with her hands. She can grab most things quite easily and loves to do so. And once she has something in her grasp, she puts it in her mouth.
Standing up. Towards the end of her fourth month, she began to finally put weight on her legs. She LOVES to stand up now, with the help of you holding her hands. She is still very wobbly and can't maintain it for long, but when she gets up she has the biggest smile! It's like "look at me! I'm a big girl, I can stand up!" She gets so proud of herself, its adorable!
Sleeping through the night. This whole month, Madison has slept every night all night long in her own crib. She usually goes to bed sometime around 9pm and sleeps straight thru until 8 or 9 am. It's so great!!
She is so much fun! I am sure there are other milestones she reached this month that I am forgetting. Overall, she is such a fun little girl. She really is happy most of the time, rarely cries and sleeps like a dream! Madison's fourth month has been great and I look forward to her fifth month and all the many months to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment