Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Couple Pics

Earlier this week, Scott was playing with Madison as I was getting ready for work. She started getting fussy, so Scott layed her on my bed so she could see me and be near me. She stopped fussing pretty quickly. I was in and out of the bedroom finishing up last minute stuff before work. When I walked back into my room this is what I found. Madison sucking her thumb and sound asleep. So, I HAD to grab a quick pic! Scott said she slept there for about 15 more minutes after I left. What an angel baby!!

This one was taken today...just Madison being her cute self. She has been a bit fussier that usual today. I'm not sure why. I was sick earlier this week, so maybe she had a touch of a cold again, or I'm wondering if she is starting to teethe already! I can't see or feel any teeth yet, but her bottom gum has two tiny bumps on it. I guess we'll have to wait and see if she is teething or not.


No comments: