After two nights at my parents house, we continued on to my brother Geoff's house in Canton, Ga, which is about 30 minutes northwest of Atlanta. So, after Scott's parents left, we made the trip (about an hour and fifteen minutes) down to my brother's house. My parents and other brother Chris were also there. On Saturday we went and had Madison and my nieces pictures taken per my mom's request. My mom had bought the three girls matching outfits. I also had pictures taken of just Madison and a couple of the two of us. Here are some of the poses.







When we got back to Geoff and Jenna's house, my Grandma (my dad's mom) and cousin Katlyne (my dad's sister's daughter) were there. They had flown in from Michigan. I hadn't seen my Grandma since my wedding over two years ago, and I hadn't seen Katlyne in 8 years! She is almost 15 and the last time I saw her she was 6! It was so weird to see her grown up...she had been a little girl when I had seen her last and now she is a sophomore in high school and has a boyfriend! It was so good to get to see them both. After dinner my Dad, Grandma and Chris left to go back to Blairsville. And shortly after that Scott left to drive back down to Fort Myers. Madison and I were going to stay a few more days and then fly home. The next morning Geoff and Jenna flew to Vegas and Mom, Katlyne and I stayed to babysit my nieces.
Katlyne eating Smores.
My mom gets messy.
Taylor's turn.
1 comment:
More girl fun! Cute pictures :)
Post a Comment