Back on July 7th, Madison and I went to the Mote Aquarium in Sarasota with a few girls I work with and their kids. My friend Jaime and her son Jack rode with us and we met up with the others at the aquarium. We had a very nice time. It is a very small aquarium, but nice and clean. It was enough to keep Madison occupied and only cost $10! It was money well spent. Madison really seemed to enjoy looking at all the fish. I look forward to taking her to a bigger one someday!

Jaime and Jack at the aquarium

Madison posing with some of the fishies!!

Madison and I gazing into one of the tanks.
I thought this one was cute of her looking into the tank.

After lunch Madison took a nap. She missed the manatees and the sea turtles, but she woke up just in time to see the dolphins.

One of the cute sea turtles! He was so close (my camera was NOT zoomed in!)
2 comments:
Ooh, looks like fun! We're hoping to get to the Florida Aquarium in Tampa next week.
You'll have to let me know how it is.
Post a Comment