We are all starting to feel better. Madison still has a runny nose, but it's less than it was, and a cough, but her fever is gone. Her appetite has increased, but is still significantly less than before she was sick. I took her to the Doctor's office yesterday because Wednesday afternoon she started tugging on her ears. I wanted to make sure she didn't have an ear infection. When I called yesterday they got us right in to see Dr. Ritrosky. He said she had some fluid in her ears, but no infection. It could turn into an infection, so if she really starts tugging at them and crying to come back in. He also said he heard one wheeze while he was listening to her chest, but that she was basically clear. So for $25 I found out it is just a cold, which is what I knew, but at least now I know she doesn't have an ear infection! They also weighed her while we were there...with clothes and diaper on she was 21 1/2 pounds!
I am almost completely better just a bit of a cough and congestion remain. Scott is still not feeling too great. His cough is the worst of the three of us, but we are unsure if that's from the cold or the drywall dust from all the sanding he's been doing this week. It's probably a combination of the two.
We have out Christmas pictures this afternoon at 3:50, so hopefully they turn out okay despite some lingering snotty noses!
The first picture was from Tuesday when Madison was really not feeling too good. The next one was on Wednesday, you can tell she is starting to feel better.
1 comment:
$25 well spent - I'd totally do it, too. Glad you're on the mend.
Post a Comment