Monday, November 30, 2009

Sick House

We are all sick now! Madison started feeling sick on Friday, me on Saturday, and Scott on Sunday! Madison had only had two other runny noses before this one. And they had both only lasted about a day. So, this is definitely her worst cold yet! She has run a low grade fever off and on, the highest it got was 100.7. I have been giving her some Tylenol and I bought some Vick's Vapor Rub for babies and a warm steam humidifier. I didn't take the humidifier to Orlando, but used it last night and tonight. I don't know that it has helped any, but I'm giving it a try. She has been okay at night with the exception of our night in Orlando, but during the day has been fairly cranky. Her nose has been continually running and she still has a cough. Her appetite has not returned yet either. She has been eating less than half of what she normally eats. Hopefully she, and Scott and I, will be over this soon. I actually called out of work tonight. I could have gone, meaning I didn't feel that bad, but thought I should stay home since I had a slight fever (99.6) and a runny nose and cough. I didn't want to take the chance of getting the babies at work sick, or any of my co-workers. I am scheduled to work again tomorrow, but I am going to play it by ear and see how I feel tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Hope you guys are feeling better.

Hent said...

Aw bummer. I hope you all feel better soon!