Isabella that is! Bella is my cousin Tiffany's little girl (she is 10 days younger than Madison). They are down this week from NC. Tiffany is not only my cousin, but she is one of my best friends! I have not seen her since she was down here for her baby shower last summer, and I had never seen Bella and Tiffany had never seen Madison (except for pictures online!). So I was super excited to get to spend some time with them today, and we were both looking forward to introducing our girls to each other! Tiffany wanted to take the girls swimming, so we crashed Aunt Sharon's house (again!) and used her pool. Aunt Sharon had never met Bella before either, so she was glad to have us over, or so she said!

Madison and Bella meet for the first time!
Tiffany, Bella, Aunt Sharon and Madison
Bathing Beauties and Best Buds!!
Thanks, Aunt Sharon for letting us come over!
Madison wouldn't get in her ladybug float, but got in this one of Aunt Sharon's after Bella got out of it!
Tiffany with the girls.
Uncle Dan (Tiff's dad/Bella's Grandpa) stopped by on his lunch break
Madison was having fun playing under the stools...she crawled under there by herself, I did not lock her up in there!
She's so silly!

Meltdown! Time to call it a day...it's nap time! Thanks, Bella for a fun day!
2 comments:
Ah, how sweet!
Aw! I was looking forward to seeing pics of Madison and Bella together! So cute!! :)
Post a Comment