Monkey see, monkey do! Madison is all about copying everything we do! It's amazing how quickly she learns to mimic us. We better be careful now what we do in front of her! She loves to play with my cell phone. She knows how to open it, put it to her ear and then close it. When I talk to my mom she cries until I give her the phone for her to "talk" to Grandma. She takes the phone and puts it to her ear and leans into it. (See picture below...there was
no one on the phone when these pics were taken, just Madison playing.) Tonight when I was talking to my mom she cried for the phone so I gave it to her and she listened to Grandma, made a few sounds in response, pushed a couple buttons and then she started kissing the phone! I don't know if she knew it was Grandma she was kissing on the other end, but it was so sweet and I'm sure it made Grandma's day! In the picture above, Madison is crying for me to give her the phone.
She also likes remotes and when she gets one, she points it at the TV like she is changing the channel! I guess we need to watch a little less television!
Trying so hard to get the cell phone open...
...almost there...
Got it!!
Tonight I made Ravioli for dinner. Madison has had the Gerber pasta pick-ups ravioli, but never "real" ones. Tonight I thought I'd let her try. She was getting a little impatient as I was cutting them up and letting them cool off, so I picked up a couple of pieces and blew on them to try and cool them off quicker. When I put a few pieces on her tray, she picked one up and started blowing on it! Of course it made me laugh, which only made her do it more. Luckily I was able to grab the camera and she repeated it. Oh, and she LOVED the ravioli! The video is a bit dark, but you get the idea.

Just a couple shots before going to bed tonight. Notice how the
Binky is in upside down in the first one...she picked it up off the table and put it in that way herself.


1 comment:
I love how breathing through her nose = blowing, too cute! Be careful caving in on the crying for the phone - she'll learn that crying gets her what she wants.
Post a Comment