She is getting better and more confident in walking each day. She hasn't taken more than 5-6 steps at a time, but she is more willing to walk and has walked a few steps between objects without prompting.
She also got her 7th tooth (or I found it) today. I think it may have been thru for a couple days based on how much was showing. It is her right upper 1 year molar! And the other 3 molars look like they could be soon to follow, plus the top right second and lower left second teeth look like they are close to cutting thru too! She could have 12 teeth by 12 months!
Madison has tried several new foods the last two days including cake, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, ice cream, pancakes, and baked beans! We had lots going on this weekend (more on that in next blog) with new foods to enjoy, she loved them all! I ice cream was funny...she did not expect it to be cold and she made the cutest silly face! But then she kept going back for more. I had my spoon held over the bowl and she bent over and took a few licks/sucks of it. I had been reluctant to give her sweets, but since her birthday is a month away I figured it was okay for a special treat.
1 comment:
Happy 11 months, Madison! Isn't it fun trying new foods? Does she get fussy at all with teething? She looks so mature :)
Post a Comment