Madison has been taking a step or two in between pieces of furniture, but today she took four steps all on her own (she is 5 days shy of 11 months)! She was walking down the hall holding on to my hands and then I let go and she stood there for close to a minute without holding on to anything. So I got in front of her and put my arms out towards her and she took four steps to me! She did it a couple of more times, but only took like two steps. It was close to dinner and bath time, so I couldn't get much more out of her. Maybe tomorrow she'll try again! And hopefully I can catch it on video soon!
2 comments:
Yay for walking! Good job Madison!!
Woohoo! Go Madison! :) I cannot wait to see a video of her walking! :)
Post a Comment