Thursday, November 5, 2009

A House Guest


After our lunch date with Kellie, Madison and I headed over to my parents house to pick up my brother Chris. My parents had gone to Georgia for the week, and I was going to take Chris to stay with us for a few days. My mom's friend Lisa had stayed with him from Saturday until Thursday, and then I had him from Thursday until Halloween Saturday. When we got to my parents house Chris was still at work, so I put Madison down for a nap. When Chris got home Madison was still napping, so Chris and I took a nap too. Madison slept from about 2pm until 4:45! After our nap we stopped and grabbed some dinner on our way back home. Chris really enjoyed getting to spend a couple of days with us, especially Madison. Madison, however, took awhile to warm up to Uncle Chris. I tried a few times to get her to sit with him for a pic, but she would practically jump off the couch into my arms. She would go up to him and be sweet, but she didn't want to sit with him. Her stranger anxiety is definitely still apparent!
Chris tucked in and ready for bed!

Madison with Uncle Chris


We didn't really do much while Uncle Chris was here. We went to the grocery store and just hung out at the house, but we really enjoyed having him stay with us!

Madison looking so grown up!


Saturday my parents got home from the trip to Georgia just in time for Madison's first Halloween...

1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Good sleeping must run in the family :)