I worked Monday and Tuesday nights, so when I got up on Wednesday I got ready and we headed over to my parents house to spend some time with my brother and his family. We hung out at the house for an hour or so and then went to Sonny's for an early dinner. I ordered Madison a side of Mac and cheese (which she ate about 1/2 of), plus she ate green beans, turkey and pork. I think she will be a fan of Sonny's like the rest of us!
Lauren and Madison playing before dinner. Lauren is so good with her little cousin! I think Madison looks so mature in this pic.
Me and my girls....Taylor, Madison and Lauren!
Lauren put on a show for us with her blue hair and guitar!
Aunt Jenna trying to love on Madison, but Madison was feeling a bit cranky!
After dinner we went back to my parents to spend a little more time together. This was going to be the last Scott was going to see everyone since he was scheduled to work Thanksgiving and then we were leaving for Orlando on Friday evening to meet up with his parents. I was hoping to push Madison a little past her 7ish bedtime. Aunt Jenna gave her a bath and we got her jammies on so that she could go straight to bed when we got home. She did well, we managed to keep her up until after 9pm! Of course she passed out in the car immediately, but we were able to get her out of the car and right to bed without any fuss. We had a great time hanging out with Uncle Geoff, Aunt Jenna, Taylor, Lauren, Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Chris. Madison even got her Christmas gift a month early from U Geoff and A Jenna. Jenna really wanted to be able to see Madison play with her present and we won't be seeing them again until we all go to Disney World in February.
Uncle Scott and Lauren being silly!
Picture taken by Taylor.
Madison and Taylor with Madison's early Christmas present!
Uncle Geoff and Madison watching Aunt Jenna put together Madison's Learning Farm.
Madison dishing out some kisses to Grandma and Uncle Geoff while waiting to play in her new toy.
"Thanks, Uncle Geoff, Aunt Jenna, Taylor and Lauren, I LOVE my present!!"
Madison playing with her present.
1 comment:
ooh, early presents! fun fun! when are you going to Disney?
Post a Comment