Her nap that day was early, from about 10-11:30am. So by the time all the festivities were done I knew she was too! She passed out almost instantly in the car. When I got home from our 5 minute car ride home, I briefly woke her while getting her out of the car, but she was out. I wasn't sure if I should wake (she hadn't had her bath or bottle yet) or just get her jammies on and put her to bed. I decided to do our normal bath/bottle/bed routine. I was afraid that If she missed her bedtime bottle she would wake-up soon after and be hungry. So I layed her down on the rug in the living room while I got her bath and bottle ready. She did not move. Since she was so cute asleep, I took advantage and got a few sleeping pics of her (see below). As I was getting her undressed for her bath, she woke-up, and was cranky, but quickly got over it and took a bath, had her bottle and went to bed (I had to give her the Binky, she was still crying about 5 minutes after I put her down).
Friday night my brother Geoff and his family came down from Atlanta and were staying at my parents house. Since it was 6:30 when we left Jack's party, we were unable to go over and see them that night. So this morning, Madison and I headed to Grandma's house to see everyone. Geoff and my dad were golfing, but the girls (Grandma, Jenna, Taylor, Lauren Madison and me) and Chris went out to Perkins for breakfast where Madison tried pancakes and bacon for the first time! Again, she really liked them both. After breakfast we stopped by Costco and then went back to my mom's to let Madison take a nap. But I think with all the commotion of my nieces, she only slept for about 3o minutes. So I was hoping that on our way to my Uncle Dan's house (for a family get together for my cousin Tiffany and Bella being in town) she would take another nap. However Taylor and Lauren wanted to ride with Madison which was distracting enough that she wasn't able to sleep. I was worried how the afternoon would go on just one 30 minute nap. She was okay, but was a bit clingy at times, which could have been because she was tired or the more than 40 people that were there! By about 6pm she was done, nothing was making her happy, so we packed up and headed out.
Madison having fun playing the the toy box instead of playing with the actual toys!
Lauren and Madison played in/with this box forever. They took turns getting into and out of it. Notice Lauren is in the box here.
More box fun!
Taylor and Madison
This video is funny! My brother Chris is "playing" the guitar and "singing." I love how you can hear Madison screaming in the background the whole time. She was mad that I had left her to go film Uncle Chris!
Madison and Grandma
Ready for bed after a fun and busy weekend!
1 comment:
I got tired just reading about your weekend! I can't believe she stayed on the floor like that. :)
Post a Comment