Next we went over to Miromar Outlets and went to some of my favorite kid stores...Gymboree, Oshkosh, Children's Place and Carter's. I was able to get Madison's birthday dress at Carter's, it's sooo cute! We had to leave shopping early (a little before 5pm) because we were leaving after dinner to go to Orlando.
Madison with one of the fountains at Miromar.
She loved watching the water. She was pointing at it. We had to hold her back so she wouldn't climb in!
When we got home I still had to feed, bath and get Madison ready for bed and finish packing. We wanted to leave at Madison's bedtime so she would hopefully sleep the 3 hours there, which she did. And I was hoping that she would transition from the car to her Pack n play in our hotel room, but that did not happen. As soon as we pulled into our hotel at about 11 pm, Madison was wide awake. We let her hang out with us for a while when we first got there, but I knew she was tired so I tried to lay her down, but that was not happening. The combination of her being able to see us in the room with her and her being sick was not making for a good sleeping situation. So I tried to rock her to sleep, which worked...for about 5 minutes. So I picked her up and put her in bed. She would sleep on me for a short time and would wake up crying again. This went on ALL night! It was the worst nite I have had since she was less than 2 months old! None of us got much sleep that night!
1 comment:
aw, poor baby. is she feeling better? sorry you had such a sleepless night, and on the road.
Post a Comment