Today Madison and I met up with my friend Lisa. We met her at Subway and then followed her over to Sandoval. Lisa's mom lives in New York City, but recently had a house built in Cape Coral in a neighborhood called Sandoval. They have a resort-like pool area. They have a water slide, water sprayers and a huge pool. We took our lunch and had a picnic by the pool. After lunch I tried to take Madison in the pool, but she was again afraid of the sprays like she was last week at Lakes Park. They have a kiddie area that gradually gets deeper, like the water at the beach, and that where the various water sprayers are. But she would not get anywhere near them, so we walked around to the other side of the pool so I could carry her in and not have to get sprayed with water. At first she was hesitant of the water and was suctioned to me. I think her little fingers turned white she was holding onto me so tight! The water was a bit cold, so we slowly made our way in. It took her a little while but she eventually got accustomed to it and even began to giggle and smile. She loved the water last summer, but she hadn't been in a pool since last November. I think she just needed some time to get re-familiarized with the water because I can see a lot of pool time in our future this summer!
My little bathing beauty in her new bikini after going for a swim.


On our way back to our car she saw these bushes and saw obsessed with the flowers. She had to touch every single flower. She has so much pollen on her little fingers. She is definitely a girl...she likes flowers already!!
Giving me some more attitude when I told her it was time to go to the car and no more flowers. She had to wave and say bye bye to them like a dozen times.
3 comments:
I've heard really great things about that pool - maybe we can sneak in with your friend Lisa next time :)
Cute swim suit!! :)
Love the suit! ;)
Post a Comment