Scott's Dad had an unexpected trip to Florida this week. He and his brother John, Alanna (John's wife) and his sister Pam took a last minute trip down to Florida to visit some family. They spent some time first on the East coast (that's where they grew up and still have some family) and then headed over to Fort Myers. So, on Tuesday night we got together with them and some of the other Wetherington family. Jeff's (Scott's step-dad) cousin Sandy had us all over to her house and cooked us a great Bar-B-Q dinner!
I knew we would be there late (
we didn't leave our house to go over there until 6pm) so I gave Madison her bath before we went there and took her Jammies, Bunny and Blankie with us. I was glad I had thought ahead because we didn't leave there until 9:30pm! I would have bet that Madison would be sound asleep in the car within minutes, but she stayed awake the whole 30 minute ride home! Good thing I don't bet!! So, she didn't get to bed until about 5 after ten! Needless to say she slept in until 9 the next morning and took a three hour nap that afternoon!
We had a very nice time with all of Scott's family! Madison especially liked the three little girls that played with her!
We had a very nice time with all of Scott's family! Madison especially liked the three little girls that played with her!
While we were there, Granddad gave Madison her Easter present from him and Grandma W. There was a sheep pillow, cute bunny purse, a couple books, and a tiger lunchbox backpack! Thanks Grandma and Granddad! The first pic is of most of the people at the party, the second is Mark (Scott's step-brother), Jeff (Scott's step-dad), Madison and Scott, the pictures below are Madison with her Easter goodies! The last two pics were taken the next day while Madison was playing with her backpack. She wore it around for about an hour!
1 comment:
Cute backpack. I bet Madison loved playing with the big kids. How great that all those family members got together :)
Post a Comment