The other night I made corn on the cob. Madison has eaten corn several times and likes it a lot, but this was the first time she had it on the cob. While I was getting it all ready she kept saying "Cone! Cone!" I don't know how she knew what it was, but she kept saying her version of corn over and over. She was so excited about it! I was worried at first to give it her the whole ear, so I cut some off the cob, and let her eat it that way. She ate what I gave her but kept saying corn, so Scott and I decided to let her try it. She did great with it! She was actually able to eat quite a bit of the corn. I love the video below. She eats the corn so well, and then she says "Good Corn!"
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Good Corn!
The other night I made corn on the cob. Madison has eaten corn several times and likes it a lot, but this was the first time she had it on the cob. While I was getting it all ready she kept saying "Cone! Cone!" I don't know how she knew what it was, but she kept saying her version of corn over and over. She was so excited about it! I was worried at first to give it her the whole ear, so I cut some off the cob, and let her eat it that way. She ate what I gave her but kept saying corn, so Scott and I decided to let her try it. She did great with it! She was actually able to eat quite a bit of the corn. I love the video below. She eats the corn so well, and then she says "Good Corn!"
2 comments:
My girls love 'cone,' too! what else was on her plate? she didn't seem to like that as much :)
Mandy Boo she is so cute! I'm excited to hear what new words she is adding. I'm guessing you learn your own children's words... are there ever times that you have no idea what she is talking about?
Post a Comment