We decided to stay for the SpectroMagic night parade and I am so glad that we did! Madison LOVED it! And I hadn't seen it since I was really young. Madison had learned to say "Wow" earlier in the week, and that's all she kept saying during the parade. It was so cute. After we finished dinner we had a bout 40 minutes until the parade started, so we headed to Main Street to try and find a good spot. We managed to find a great place and were able to sit down right on Main Street. It was kind of hard to keep Madison entertained until the parade started, but we managed. Below is a picture of her playing with a sticker she had gotten when Grandma had bought her lollipop earlier in the day. She also made friends with everyone around us. Madison still loves attention and loves to make friends!
Madison and Mommy waiting for the parade to start!
Madison was so interested in everything going on in the parade.
Saying "WOW!"
Here are some more picture of some of the floats.
1 comment:
You should take her to the Edison Parade next year. Lorelai loves it. I still can't believe what a good mood she was in so late- after full days with lots of excitement.
Post a Comment