She stood in front of the TV and asked to have her picture taken. I guess she thought that's what she should do since the past two weekends I had taken her picture with a Gator background on the TV. To her TV on + camera = picture in front of TV!
Totally engrossed in her Elmo 'moonie.'
While I was preparing dinner I peeked back in on her every couple minutes. One time I checked on her she was sitting in her beanbag with no pants on! I told her to put them back on and she started trying. I didn't really think she'd be able to do it by herself, but she was trying. I went back to cooking and when I went back a couple minutes later her pants were inside out and her diaper was hanging out the back! She really tried and it was so cute!
Later that night I took a couple of pictures of Madison playing in her bubble bath. Recently I have been giving her some bubbles to play with in the bath and she loves it!
2 comments:
Ooops! She had bubbles at our house months ago. Love that outfit with the elmo moonie. Sometimes TV is a great helper. Just not all the time :)
That was a good attempt of putting her pants back on. Hmm bubbles - such a treat!
Post a Comment