Madison cut two teeth in one day! The day after Madison turned 5 months old, we were out shopping with my mom at Target. It was Madison's feeding time and she was starting to get fussy, so as my mom was checking out, I took Madison to my car to nurse her. She wasn't very interested, and only ate for a couple minutes from one side. After she ate, I thought I'd check her gums. I check them often because she had two bumps on her lower gum that I thought were suspicious. This time when I felt her gum I felt two tiny teeth! I don't know how long they had been there. She never acted fussy or anything! I hope the rest of her teeth come in as easily!
This was my attempt at a picture of her teeth. You can't see anything. When they are more visible, I will have to post a better picture!
1 comment:
What a cute outfit! And such a happy girl- even when you're poking around in her mouth :)
Post a Comment