Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Scott does when I am asleep...

One afternoon after I woke up from my nap before work I saw the camera was not where I had left it, so I thought I would see what Scott had taken pictures of. This is what I found.....
Poor Madison...I would never had known he had let his dogs in the house had he not left proof of it! His dogs are the two in the front. The biggest one is Ike and the other one is Norman (my dog Patches is up closest to Madison). Scott's dogs are NOT allowed in the house and Patches is not allowed on the furniture! Guys should know that we will always find out the things they have done, especially when they take pictures of it with your camera!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is hilarious! It's almost like he wanted to get caught!

Witenkling Mommy said...

Busted!!! I love it!

Witenkling Mommy said...

Is she watching TV?

Mommy Mandy said...

Probably!