Madison still LOVES her dog sister Patches, and Patches is still unsure of Madison most of the time. The other night we did a photo and video shoot. Here are some of the best pics and videos.
This is really cute, but for some reason my camera kept going in and out of focus! Bear with it being blurry, it's too sweet!
Patches was about done by the time we made this last video, I had to push her to sit with Madison, as you will see. I love how Madison points to tell Patches where to sit. She does this with everything, for example if I give her a snack she will point to where on the table I should set it. She's a girl who knows what she wants I guess!
1 comment:
Aww. SO stinkin' cute. Patches doesn't look nearly as excited as Madison. I love how she mosies on in like, 'do I have to mom?' When Madison does those big open mouth smiles, she looks SO much like you.
Post a Comment