Monday, August 16, 2010

Visit with Papa

Yesterday Madison and I went over to see my dad.  When we first got there we had to call my mom at her request.  Madison sat on Papa's lap while she talked to Grandma...so cute!



Soon after we got off the phone with Grandma we left to go to Arizona Pizza for lunch. Thanks, Dad!  Then we went back to my parent's house.  Madison really got into playing with the Barbies and other little dolls.  I had not let her get into this particular box before because there were small parts, but she is to the point where she doesn't put things in her mouth much anymore.  She loved taking them all out and then lined them up on the couch one by one and covered them up and said 'night night' to them. Then I said night night to her and we both took a two hour nap! It felt soooo good to sleep, but I felt bad for being with my dad and sleeping a large portion of the time we were there...sorry, Dad!  We left around 5pm so we could be home in time to say good-bye to Scott before he went to work. Thanks, Papa, for a fun afternoon!

"Night Night!" Putting her 'babies' to bed.

1 comment:

Hent said...

I am sure your dad enjoyed having you there 2 hour naps and all. Uh oh.. barbies time!