Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ready Guys?!

Today while we were over at my parents house Madison started being really silly.  I have mentioned lately how good she is getting at jumping. Today she was putting it to the test. She would say "Ready Guys?" then jump up and intentionally fall down and roll back with her legs pulled straight towards her body.  She thought it was hilarious and must have done it at least a dozen times. Of course we thought it was pretty cute and funny so that only fueled her to do it over and over! It started with her just saying "ready guys?" then she started asking her dolls, Ariel and Tinkerbell if they were ready too. I guess she wanted to make sure she had everyone's full attention. The picture to the right is during this time, you can tell she has been jumping around because her hair is all over!


 You can tell in this picture how much fun she was having making us laugh!

For lunch Grandma, Uncle Chris, Madison and I went to Parrot Key (which is down by Fort Myers Beach). It's an open restaurant right on the water.  It was a warm day out, but it was under cover so it was quite comfortable.

 Mommy and Madison at lunch.

Madison by the water...our view from our table at lunch.

3 comments:

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

I love to hear her talk! How ADORABLE!! :) She's getting so grown up! I cannot wait to see her again soon!

Witenkling Mommy said...

You guys go out to eat a lot, I think I'm just going to ask you for dining ideas the next time I'm stumped. Love the jumping- she's so good at it. Woot woot for gymnastics. What were the other times for little kids- other than Wed night?

Hent said...

Too cute. Jumping so well! I love her last one... right on her bum.