Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Braid!

I was finally able to put a braid in Madison's hair the other day!! I was SO excited! I have been waiting for this for over two years! I knew I had to try and do it quick because she usually can't sit still long enough for the little ponytail and bow she wears everyday. So while she was brushing her teeth I was able to quickly get it done and I think it came out pretty cute! She seemed to really like it too. She wanted to touch it and called it a 'braif'. She even said she had a braid like Rapunzel. Too cute!


4 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Check you out with your french braiding skills! You'll have to teach me. I find it I say any hairdo looks 'like a princess' the complaints decrease and they're more willing to get their hair done :)

Verla Orick said...

Love the braid!!!!

Desi said...

SOO CUTE! I wish Bella's hair was thick enough for that!

Hent said...

Nice job Mandy! It looks so pretty.