Friday, January 21, 2011

'Nastics Girl

Nastics is how Madison says gymnastics.  She is still really enjoying it.  We now have a new coach because Coach Sam now has school at the same time as our class. So our new teacher is Coach Theresa. Last week was our first time with just her. The two weeks prior to last week we had both coaches so the girls could get used to Coach Theresa and Coach Theresa could learn our routine. So far Madison seems to have transitioned to her very well. We missed class this week because we were in Michigan (more in next posts), these pictures are from last week.  I had bought her this new leotard the week before. It was on sale because it was the teams Holiday uniforms, so they had the leftovers for only $15 (which is about half of what they usually start at). I think it's cute and doesn't look too much like Christmas.

1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

I love her outfit. She looks so mature. :)