Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow!

Sunday morning we had breakfast and then I took Madison outside to play in the snow, but as you can tell from the above picture she wasn't a big fan of the cold temperature or the snow. At first she didn't even want to walk on the snow and demanded that I carry her or as she says "I want to carry you."

The high temperature that day was only 18 degrees! Yikes! It was SO cold!!

 Trying to get Madison to touch the snow...she wasn't going for it.

Yeah! A smile. She liked for Mommy to touch the snow.

 The snow wasn't 'packing' snow, so we couldn't make snowballs or a snowman, but I could throw it in the air for Madison. She thought this was so funny!

 Having fun watching Mommy play in the snow.

 Great Grandma, Madison and Mommy.

 Mommy making a snow angel!

The finished product!



 The view from Great Grandma's driveway. It was so pretty, the sun was shining and the snow was glistening.

 Walking back up the driveway with Great Grandma.

After we finished playing in the snow we came inside and got cleaned up and then got in the car to go to the viewing. It was about a 45 minutes drive north and Madison took a short nap on part of the way there. After spending a couple hours at the the funeral home we picked up some dinner and headed to our hotel room. After we ate my mom headed back to the viewing for another hour or so, but I thought Madison had enough so we stayed at the room. Madison and I snuggled in the bed and watched some TV while Grandma was gone.

Snuggled up in Mommy's bed. She had a crib to sleep in, but we snuggled in my bed for a while before going to sleep.

1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

So beautiful! Snow is nice to look at and play in on occasion, but I'm not sure I could live in those temperatures!!