After our girls pampering we went back to Grandma's so Madison could take a nap. Scott met up with us over there later for a pizza dinner, and then we loaded up all three girls for a cousins sleepover at our house. When we got back home the girls played in the playroom, more Madison and Lauren playing and Taylor was Uncle Scott's little helper. Lauren still enjoys "playing" and Taylor is pretty much out of that stage. Madison and Lauren play together really well. The girls and Scott played some hide and seek (Madison's new favorite game. I have video of it, but it is on my camcorder and the cord for it is at home, I will try to remember to post it later as well.) and then they got their jammies on for movie night. The girls picked "Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue." I popped them some popcorn and they snuggled up on the couch while I did some cleaning and packing. It is so nice having them around, I just wish we all lived closer together!
Scott giving Madison and Lauren a piggy back ride!
Taylor...I can't believe she will be 9 next month!
When Papa got home from work Lauren and Madison decided they needed to test out Papa's Harley!
Lauren, Taylor and Madison really enjoyed their movie night and sleepover!
No comments:
Post a Comment