Madison started to have intentional smiles at about 4 weeks old. The first time I saw her smile it melted my heart, and I couldn't wait for her to do it again. I will do anything and be as silly as I can be to make her smile! Her smiles light up my day. Her smiles, and now laughter (which started at 10 weeks), make up for all the sleepless nights, crying and explosive diapers. However catching a smile on camera was nearly impossible, and still is. As soon as she sees the camera or camcorder, no matter how happy she is and how big her smiles are, she just stares at it. I guess she likes the shiny metal. Despite the obstacles, I have been able to capture a few smiles on film. Here are some of my favorites.
2 comments:
I love all these smiles! I can't wait until Kinley is feeling better so we get to see some more aeound here.
Yah for blogging mommies. Its cool to be able to be part of kid's lives when you don't get to see them much. Keep it up!
Post a Comment