This morning when Scott got home from work Madison and I were both still asleep. A little before 9am, Scott saw that she was awake in her crib, so he grabbed the camera. This video is a little bit long, but it shows how content she is when she wakes up. She is looking up and smiling at her mobile, then you can hear her toot and Scott laugh! When I walk in there and talk to her she gives me the best smiles. She always gives great big smiles when she sees Scott or I in the morning. It's so sweet.
This next video shows her chatting and smiling a bit...and just being cute! She is such a happy baby!
1 comment:
Can Kinley come hang out with Madison- overnight :)- and learn a thing or two? At least seeing your videos gives me hope that the fussing will stop... someday. I long for a content, smiling baby laying in her crib after sleeping through the night. :)
Post a Comment