All the family met up at a great Italian restaurant called Cicily's in San Carlos Park. If you live in the area you should check it out. A friend of my mom owns it...
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Happy Birthday, Uncle Chris!
March 4Th was my brother Chris' birthday. 
All the family met up at a great Italian restaurant called Cicily's in San Carlos Park. If you live in the area you should check it out. A friend of my mom owns it...
it is delicious! Anyway, Madison Scott and I headed out for the festivities. Yummy Italian food, Dairy Queen cake and excellent company! Madison wore red especially for her Uncle Chris because it's his favorite color, and he bought her this outfit. This was the first time I had tried a hat on her. How cute is she!?! The pictures of just her were actually taken before the party. She was pretty good while we were there, but as soon as we got in the car to head home, she had a meltdown. I pulled over and let Scott drive so I could try and comfort her in the backseat. It took a while, but she settled down. Once we got home it
was bath, feeding and off to bed.

All the family met up at a great Italian restaurant called Cicily's in San Carlos Park. If you live in the area you should check it out. A friend of my mom owns it...
1 comment:
Ooh, car meltdowns! I can remember riding in the backseat with Lorelai more times than I cared to- one time all the way from Tampa!
Post a Comment