After the party Madison took a nap while I helped tidy up Grandma's house. She only took about an hour nap, so when she woke up I packed up my car and headed home. When we got home we let Madison play with some of her new birthday presents. The first one she tried out was her new trike. She tried to pedal some, but doesn't quite get it yet. The reason I wanted this trike was because it had the long handle so we don't have to break our backs to push her. I didn't know though that the handle can also be used to steer it. That's really nice. Right now we do the pushing and steering, but as she grows and gets used to it she can do more of the work. And eventually we can remove the handle. Thanks, Grandma and Papa!
She had to give Patches a ride per Lisa's suggestion! She said "Patches ride in back...I ride in front!"
"I love my new trike!"
Enjoying her new trike!
She also tested out her new Tinker Bell tent from Jill, Reese and Nicholas.
Peeking out of the tent!
3 comments:
Little daredevil taking her hands off the handlebars! haha...future roller coaster rider?!
Neat that it steers, too. The sound the bike makes makes it seem like its got a motor running :) Looks like Patches wasn't that fond of her trip.
Such a fun trike! Gosh, I never even thought about having a handle - what a great idea.
Post a Comment