Last Thursday I met up with my friend Katie. We have been friends since middle school when she moved here from Taiwan. She now lives in Pasadena, California. I haven't seen Katie in about 5 years. So I was so excited when she said she was coming here for Christmas. It was so nice to be able to catch up with her and be able to meet her husband AND introduce her to Madison. When we got to there Katie got Madison out of the car and she was actually okay with it. She really liked Katie. By the end of the couple hours we spent with them Madison was calling Katie "Mine!" when Katie's husband had his arms around Katie! So funny she didn't want him to touch Katie! Here are a couple of pics from our visit.
Madison and Katie quickly became friends. Katie commented several times on how good she was... and how cute!
Katie, Madison and I had a fun afternoon!
Later that night Madison and I made some cookies for Santa! She is such a good little helper!!
1 comment:
Funny how she was so open to Katie, but shys away form many other 'strangers' - and I don't mean Santa. I could see how he might creep a little one out.
Post a Comment