Eyes closed for her Surprise!
This evening Grandma came back to town in preparation for Mallorie's arrival. We couldn't have been more excited to see her!! My mom and I are super close, so I have been counting down the days until she got back. Madison also asks about Grandma almost everyday and tells me that she wants to go to Georgia all the time. When Grandma got to our house Madison practically jumped in her arms! I'm not sure who missed who more. Grandma hung out with us for an hour or so before she left to see Papa. We are so glad that she is here and we look forward to spending lots of time with her over the next week and a half or so!
Of course Grandma brought a surpise for Madison!
A Snow White bag to match her Halloween costume.
Another surprise!
A princess Halloween book!
Thanks, Grandma!
2 comments:
Great pictures of Madison's reactions to all of her Grandma-surprises. SO happy for you that she's back and even if Mallorie comes a little early, your mom is here and ready to meet her, too.
What time is your c-section scheduled for on Tuesday?
Enjoy your time with your mom. I will be thinking lots about you over the next week. Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment