Saturday, October 22, 2011
Pumpkin Patch
Thursday after my OB appointment Madison and I went to Sonic for lunch. It had rained all day long the two days before, and Thursday was the first day of our cooler weather (more in another post). So it was nice to eat lunch outside. After lunch we went to the pumpkin patch (the same one we have gone to the last two years). It was weird to go there without my mom this year though! We definitely missed having her there with us. I was able to get a few pics and a couple pumpkins. On our way home Madison fell asleep for like the last 5 minutes. I got her in bed when we got home, but after about 20 minutes she was calling for me to take her to the bathroom. So she didn't really get a nap that day (I don't think she actually ever fell back asleep.)
1 comment:
She did a great job posing in the pumpkins. We had a hard time with that when we went today- you'll see in a future post. I saw a lot of Mandy in her in quite a few shots.
Post a Comment