 |
| The pack n play all set up in our room. I plan to keep her in our room with us for about the first month or so as I did with Madison. |
Since Madison's big girl bed arrived I have been in total nesting mode! Up until this point I couldn't really do much to prepare for the baby, but as soon as Madison's bed came that meant I could start moving all the 'big girl' stuff into her new room and start getting the nursery together. After clearing out all of Madison's clothes the first thing I did was go through all of the baby clothes and wash and put away all of the newborn and 0-3 month stuff. It was so much fun to see all the tiny little clothes and remember Madison in them. It's hard to believe that she was ever that small though! I've also realized how much I had missed the smell of Dreft...gotta love the baby smell!
In the past week or so I have been able to get quite a bit done, but we still have a lot of things to get done in the next 10 days!
1 comment:
I continue to use Dreft even when I don't need to because I LOVE the smell. It just brings me back to the land of newborn.
Post a Comment