Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mallorie's Room


I finished up Mallorie's room a couple of nights ago. Most of it stayed the same from when it was Madison's room a couple of weeks ago. We took out a couple of the shelves that were white and put them in Madison's new room and Grandma bought Mallorie a new darker shelf that matched the nursery furniture. Otherwise we rearranged the furniture a bit, Scott touched up a couple of spots on the walls and I cleaned and organized. We can't wait to show Mallorie her new room next week!!

Scott raised the the crib mattress and I put the mobile up. We still need to buy letters and put up her name on the wall over her crib.

The new shelf from Grandma. The cork board above is the one Madison Aunt Jenna made for her. Since the girls have the same first initial and it matches Mallorie's room and not Madison's room, it will stay in it's old spot.

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Oh, it looks so nice and clean...a ctually both girls' rooms do in your pictures. If you are still in nesting mode, you're welcome to come on over here and clean up my place :) I can't believe she's almost here!!!

Hent said...

I agree, her room looks perfect. Miss Mallorie is a lucky little girl coming home to a nice place (with great parents, too).