Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Going Away Dinner

I had to work Sunday and Monday night, so we didn't get to see my parents either of those days. Which was okay because Sunday they finished packing and cleaning and Monday was their closing. Tuesday night a bunch of the family met up for dinner at Nino's to say good bye to my mom and Chris as well as my cousin Kelley and her boyfriend Sal (they were heading back to Australia the next day). It was really nice. We had like 25 people and our own private room (which was really nice with all the kids).


 I think Madison and Grandma are really going to miss each other!

 Madison gave Grandma her going away present and then helped her open it!

 A new mouse pad with a picture of Madison and Grandma on it. All three of the gifts I had made on Shutterfly. I intended them to adorn Grandma's computer desk so she could think of the girls all the time ;)
 A notebook with pics of Madison and one 3D ultrasound pic of Mallorie too.

 And finally a desk plaque. I wasn't sure how this one would turn out. It's a frameless picture, the picture is printed right onto the stand. I love how it turned out.

 Madison with cousins Kevin and Kailey. Note her forced smile, she is never so sure about him! Ha!

 Such a cutie!

A great dinner with our amazing family! If only the reason for this gathering hadn't been so sad...

No comments: