...at least for a week and a half until the closing on the house. It's definitely bittersweet. It's great that she is back, but it means her time here is limited. She drove home on Saturday and then my dad and Chris drove home on Sunday. On Saturday my mom stopped by our house on her way home. We were all so excited to see her (and I think she was just as happy to see us too!). We hung out for a little bit and then grabbed some dinner at Olive Garden (YUM!). After dinner we came back to our house and grabbed a few pictures. I was unable to get any when she first arrived because BOTH of my cameras had no battery life left! What's the chances!? So I missed Grandma giving Madison her surprise...a new Rapunzel and Flynn Rider toy with the boat and lanterns. Madison was very excited about her new toy! Thanks, Grandma!
You can see the new Rapunzel in Madison's hand and the boat with Flynn Rider on the arm of the couch.
Madison is so glad to see her Grandma!
Not quite sure what this silly face is about, but it's cute!
Kisses for Grandma!
I have already warned my mom and Scott that we will be seeing my parents everyday they are here (Mom leaves next Thursday morning) that I am not working. I told my mom if she wants to see her friends she can do it on the days I work, but I call dibs on all the other days!
1 comment:
Good job calling dibs on Grandma! I'm sure Madison and Mallorie will be excited to spend all that time with her, too.
Post a Comment